[Peace-discuss] correction - IDF dinner speaker

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 25 11:03:10 CDT 2004

At the AWARE meeting, the speaker for the upcoming Illinois Disciples
Foundation was identified by two people (including myself) as being Ray
Parrish. But we were confused with last Tuesday's IDF event with Ray Parrish
(who is VVAW's GI counselor).

Here are the details of the dinner from Jen Tayabji's recent posting to
peace-discuss. AWARE we agreed to co-sponsor the event:

IDF Annual Fall Dinner
Saturday, November 6th
Wisegarver Lounge (IDF)
NW corner of Springfield and Wright, Champaign

"Veterans Fighting in the Workplace and in Iraq"
Featuring keynote speaker Bill Davis

Doors open at 5:30pm

Tickets are $8-15 on a sliding scale
Raffle tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5
Tickets available in advance and at the door
*All funds raised will go to support the work of the IDF and VVAW*