[Peace-discuss] re-send nuclear article?

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Tue Oct 26 16:16:30 CDT 2004

It's a JOKE, Susan... Yankees?  Red Sox??  Axel Rodd/Fuel Rod.... Get it?  Pretty damn funny, and kinda clever, too.  Yeah, I'll give you bizarre....

The second one is NO joke tho'.....Laura Bush has been working w/ the mentally impaired for the last 27 years, tho' she's only had one student...

Jenifer C.