[Peace-discuss] Re: UFPJ handbills...

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Tue Oct 26 19:53:53 CDT 2004

We did the walks on the N. side of the quad abutting the Illini Union,
from 11:45 - 13:05. It was rather slow between 12:05 and 12:45, but was
then easy to pass out the leaflets to almost everyone who passed. Ricky
was "near the corner" on the west side; I was for some time on the east
side and also at the NW exit of the Union.

Mort