[Peace-discuss] Fw: VEYA Documentary

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun Sep 12 20:18:01 CDT 2004

Dear AWARE Members: (Request for posting this information was made at the AWARE meeting on 9/12/04)
Below is a sample e-mail and the message we sent to Mr. Boardman with a copy to Colleen Cook assistant manager at the ART Theater.  It is important to the entire community that we are able to view the VEYA video. Thanking Mr. Boardman may encourage his interest in allowing further opportunities for similar projects at the ART Theater to take place.  Please thank him by e-mail and let Colleen know if you do.
JAN Kruse
Mr. Boardman may be reached at greg at BoardmansTheatres.com