[Peace-discuss] Sobotka's gone

David Green davegreen48 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 17:00:39 CDT 2004

James Sobotka has resigned from the DI as a result of
his statements in response to a letter of mine that
has not yet been printed, both to me personally and on
his blog:

http://vivalablog.blogspot.com

You can read his farewell statement. He has also done
me the kind service of collecting some of my best
letters and pasting them to his blog--with his
commentws interspersed. I hope you will find these to
be informative reading. It is a most interesting turn
of events to be called an anti-semite by someone who
is not Jewish. But it indicates how Zionism has
affected our political culture.

Thanks for the support of those of you who wrote the
DI in response to this outrageous man.

David