[Peace-discuss] Thank you!

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sat Sep 18 08:14:10 CDT 2004

Hi Greg,

I have so many things to thank you for!  First, for the amazing improvements to the theatre itself, most notably the sound, which is fantastic, and of course the comfy seats, reorganized lobby, and the tasteful and lovely rehabbing in general....

I love the films you show!  Most are interesting and unique, films we won't find elsewhere in the area.  And lately, the political lineup has been terrific, starting w/ Fahrenheit 911, then The Control Room, and finally The Corporation.  It was wonderful  to be able to see all of these locally.

Special kudos to you for displaying AWARE materials, and for showing the VEYA tape.  I'm impressed and grateful that a commercial enterprise risks taking such positive steps in supporting free speech and opposing censorship!

Again, thanks for a great addition to our community --  I can't imagine how we ever survived w/o Boardman's Art Theatre!

Sincerely,
Jenifer Cartwright
Champaign, IL