[Peace-discuss] Penta-gone gone

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Mon Sep 20 20:56:06 CDT 2004

So this is interesting. A few days ago I sent out the following message:

 Check this out: (may be too much if you dont have broadband)
www.spycave.com/pentagon.swf

 When you opened it you saw a several minute video that showed that the
plane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon on 9-11 is never seen
in pictures taken afterwards. The hole is there -- and a very clean,
well-defined hole -- but there is no debris or crashed plane. The
suggestion  the clip makes is that it may have been some kind of
missile, but they mostly leave it open ended as a very mysterious cover
up.
Several people told me they viewed it and it was indeed wierd. Now I've
gotten a message from someone who said they've just tried to open it and
can't. I tried and found the same thing. You now get a message:

You are not authorized to view this page

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.

The site has been shut down? The mystery thickens...