[Peace-discuss] Fw: 1 box for AWARE

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 08:09:11 CDT 2004

I ordered 5000 of the UFPJ voter drive flyers instead of 10000 (that option
just became available yesterday). It was unclear whether the flyers were
already printed or not and how long they would take to get here, so I
decided to play it safe. Even 5000 is a heckuva lot. We can always order
more.

Also, remember Jeremy Glick? From "September 11th Families for Peaceful
Tomorrows"? We organized a speaker event at the YMCA featuring him last
year. I came across him when ordering the voter drive leaflets we approved
last meeting from UFPJ...