[Peace-discuss] He who controls the past, controls the future

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 24 12:06:26 CDT 2004

Carl,

I make a distinction between the Iraq, Afghanistan (and Serbia-Kosovo)
wars and WWII, between Hitler's power and aggression, and Saddam's. You
seem not to. Although I was young and naive at the advent of WWII, I
remember the arguments that swirled around, and although I think that
revisionism is often useful and healthy, that which Kauffman promotes
is, from my recollection, off the wall.

Regards,  Mort