[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] We won! Eavesdropping charges against Martel have been dropped

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 18:12:04 CDT 2004

FANTASTIC!

Congratulations!  And please tell Martel if you see
him before I do: CONGRATULATIONS!  Excellent job!
Thanks for sticking up for all our rights!

Let's crow about this!  From the rooftops!

I've been very impressed with the courage, the
intelligence and the hard work that went into this
struggle from the very beginning (down to the details
of the videotape itself).  An amazing thing to behold!

Who says the good guys never win?

This ought to be a real boost for the movement for
oversight of the police and for the rights of ordinary
folks!

Ricky