[Peace-discuss] DN! Wednesday on Tom DeLay, polls, an

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Fri Apr 1 13:07:54 CST 2005

We must -- as often happens! -- agree to disagree, Carl.  DeLay, Sr needed dialysis, and rather than provide that, the family agreed to disconnect.  I think it would have been more PC for the feeding tube to be disconnected and Schaivo receive food and water by mouth, but yes, I do think it's a very similar situation.

Jenifer
The choice wasn't similar at all, Jenifer: Delay Sr. was dying, Ms.   Schaivo wasn't.

Delay may be a hypocrite, but even hypocrites aren't therefore always wrong. --CGE

Peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net