[Peace-discuss] Military recruiters

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 09:18:44 CDT 2005

They're calling themselves "military career
counselors"  these days ..

I've been thinking about some kind of demo at the
military career counseling office on west Springfield,
 I posted about this strategy a while back-
the logistics are difficult as there are no sidewalks,
public space for any crowd to stand upon. .

there are several businesses there which could be
"patronized" whilst appropriate decorated cars (call
for convertibles) with people remaining with the
vehicles to block in the offices and the area, and
generally cause a stir .. .

of course, I dream of demos on Fox drive at  Amdocs on
mideast issues,  on south first at UI research park to
protest SAIC role in being puppetmaster in Iraq

 gotta go