[Peace-discuss] Yard / Porch Sale this Saturday

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Mon Apr 11 20:04:18 CDT 2005

Hi folks..

Sorry for the non-AWARE post, but I'm moving away in May and am
having a porch sale to get rid of some of my things. If you need
anything, please stop by. There's some nice political t-shirts,
books, buttons, and such that some of y'all might be interested in ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    YARD / PORCH SALE
    Saturday, April 16th, 2005
    from 8 AM - 3 PM

    1116 W. Church Street
    on the NW corner of Church & Davidson
    between Mattis and Prospect, Champaign

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Among the items for sale are:

   -- desk, filing cabinets, and book shelf
   -- couches, bed frame, futon, mattress, and chairs
   -- kitchen island, bar counter, and stool
   -- stereos, scanners, CD burner, zip drive and disks, and cameras
   -- lots of miscellaneous electronics
   -- tennis racquets, rollerblades, ice skates, and other sports equipment
   -- dog beds, leashes, bowls, gate, and other supplies
   -- jeans, shorts, sweatshirts, socks, hats, gloves, and shoes
   -- wallets, book bags, camera bag, electronics holders
   -- dozens of cool political t-shirts, buttons, posters, and stickers
   -- books and school/organizational/art supplies
   -- kitchenware, dishes, utensils, and appliances
   -- fans, heaters, and air conditioner
   -- picture frames and other decorations

We'll even have a FREE box that you can rummage through. If there's
something specific that you're looking for, email us to ask and we'll
let you know what we have. Cash only please -- no credit cards.

Questions? Directions? Call us at (217) 493-2637 or (217) 778-3638 or
at brooke at shout.net or lianalan at uiuc.edu.

Lian and Brooke.

Brooke Anderson, Community Organizer
Champaign County Health Care Consumers