[Peace-discuss] Possible Tax refund

Victor Feldman reactive1 at ml.maintransa.com
Fri Apr 15 20:49:18 CDT 2005

New Page

Get a
< http://ml.maintransa.com/m/l?39e-cl0s-3-97dl-4swtd >
FREE Second Opinion of your last three years' taxes.

We find refunds 60% of the time and the average refund is
over $10,000!

Let us help you take advantage of the new lucrative tax
laws, and RECOVER EVERY POSSIBLE PENNY in overpaid taxes for
the last three years.

< http://ml.maintransa.com/m/l?39e-cl0s-4-97dl-4swtd >
Get you overpaid taxes back now --> Go to our Website

You have received this email because you visited our site or one of our partnered sites and commenced registration to receive our newsletter.

If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below or you may contact us at the address below.

or send a blank message to: mailto:r.reactive1.0-4dd4bbf-17b9.lists.groogroo.com.-peace-discuss at ml.maintransa.com

Global Offers Network
2033 San Elijo Avenue, #411
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA 92007