[Peace-discuss] Thanks to AWARE folks for WEFT contribution

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 17 21:19:27 CDT 2005

At today's AWARE meeting, I appealed for folks to kick in a little extra for
this Spring's WEFT pledge drive, which is lagging this time around for some
reason. Lori Serb and I (who are both on the Board of Directors at WEFT)
passed around the kitty and altogether it added up to $107!

Thanks so much for that extra boost =8-)

I'll announce this as a contribution by members of AWARE during my WEFT
Courier shift tomorrow afternoon from 4 to 7PM.

And to those of you who didn't attend today's meeting, please do consider
pledging to WEFT during this drive whether it's for the first time or as a
renewal (or even as a second pledge for this drive - we really need it this
time around).

Full details are at:
http://weft.org/station/fundraising/pledgedrive.html

Thanks again!