[Peace-discuss] RE: Co-Sponsorship? Info on Puerto Rican Prisoners' Exhibit

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:47:25 CDT 2005

Carol,

Julio and I give a big YES to co-sponsoring this event.  We met one of the
former prisoners (Lolita Lebron) in Vieques a few years ago.  Here are links
to biographical information on Oscar Lopez Rivera
(http://www.prisonactivist.org/pps+pows/oscar-lopez-rivera.html) and Carlos
Alberto Torres
(http://www.prisonactivist.org/pps+pows/carlos-alberto-torres.html).  An AP
story on Lopez Rivera is at http://www.worldfreeinternet.net/news/nws128.htm