[Peace-discuss] Please email me with your agenda item

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 07:54:16 CDT 2005

I'm not sure what needs to be included this week - I know that there are reports on Wheels of Justice, Counter-Recruitment, Ebertfest, Co-sponsorship of the Puerto Rican prisoners art exhibit, and Finances.

What about P4P, Media, Literature, Farmer's Market, Obama/Durbin Watch, WEFT, NAACP election, CU Citizens for Peace and Justice and others?    Any new ideas to include?

Please let me know and I'll get an agenda together...

Thanks,
cpi

http://mail.yahoo.com