[Peace-discuss] Ann Arbor Vigiler

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 09:10:12 CDT 2005

Henry Herskovitz is a Jewish activist in Ann Arbor who
is part of a weekly vigil at local synagogue during
Saturday morning services. Some other Jewish activists
think this is clearly the wrong tactic, and only
serves to alienate Jews. My views are not clear on
this matter, but I enjoy reading his posts.

Message: 7