[Peace-discuss] Quad Day (this Tues Aug 23): Help Needed!

Rich xxx36148 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 21:50:40 CDT 2005

This Tuesday Aug 23 is Quad Day at UIUC.

AWARE needs people to man the table(s) from about 9 am to 3 pm.
We will have our literature.

We will have our literature at the Campus Greens table
  and/or the Muslim Womens Outreach table.

This is impoimportant two reasons:
1- Encouraging student involvement in AWARE
2- Promotion of Durl's trip to the DC protest.

Volunteers only need sit at the table and answer questions
when asked.  It's an easy job.  Hat and sunscreen are
recommended.

I'm coordinating this effort, so please email me.

Rich