[Peace-discuss] Response to Criticism of AWARE?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 26 13:21:41 CDT 2005

Excellent idea.  Mentions like this provide occasions to make
our arguments -- a specific response tends to oblige an editor
to run it.  I'd urge people on this list with university
affiliations to write, particularly if you were at the
dog-and-pony show.  The point of course is not so much AWARE
as the senator's contrast with, say, Cindy Sheehan on the war.

I'll send one myself. --CGE