[Peace-discuss] AWARECare

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 28 21:17:26 CDT 2005

As I mentioned at tonight's meeting, it would be a good idea for
AWARECare to meet again.  Our last meeting was in January, and there
are a number of items that need follow-up.  We should obviously revisit
how the meetings are going in general, and come up with creative ideas
for group consideration.  We also need to designate facilitators for
September meetings.

The current members of AWARECare are Durl, Jan, Bob I., Janet, Carol,
Randall and me.  Let me know if anyone else is interested in joining
the group.

Unfortunately, I am quite booked this week.  My only opportunities for
meeting are tomorrow lunch at noon, Tues or Thurs at 1 pm lunch, or
Friday evening at 7:30 pm.  I would be happy to host the group on
Friday evening if that is our choice.

Please let me know what times work for you.  Many thanks.

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328
University of Illinois Library
1408 W. Gregory Drive