[Peace-discuss] details on the books? mentioned in last night's meeting

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Mon Aug 29 11:33:33 CDT 2005

Here is the name of the book and the internet link about the book I brought to the meeting.  This is by the author who dedicated the book to AWARE.
JAN Kruse
A VICTIM OF ETHNIC PROFILING SPEAKS OUT
Zighen Aym takes us inside the issue of ethnic profiling and its impact on him.
... For more details: STILL MOMENTS: A Story about Faded Dreams and ...
www.free-press-release.com/news/200504/1113172379.html