[Peace-discuss] Thursday witness for peace

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:55:26 CST 2005

I'm curious as to why no signs.  Is this out of respect?  If it is, then why
is the same respect not shown to churches during the Sunday "church
presences"?  If those churches asked you to not carry signs, would you not
carry them?  I think that it's admirable that a coalition of churches will
be issuing a statement against the Iraq war this Thursday, and it's a nice
gesture to have a vigil of support with no signs.  Why can't you extend the
same respect to other churches?

--Phil