[Peace-discuss] IMCRN& The Little Screen

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:42:27 CST 2005

IMC Radio News is now airing weekly on UPTV (Insight Channel 6).
Thurs Feb. 7, 9:30 PM  (TONIGHT!)
Thurs Feb. 14, 7PM
Thurs Feb. 21, 7PM
Thurs Feb. 28 7 PM

This weeks stories include interviews with members of the Teen Awareness
Group discussing peer sexual education with Sarah Lazare and an interview
with Ricky Baldwin by Clint Popetz as well as headline by Dave Berliner and
myself.

Do you have an idea for a story? Do you want to learn how to record an event
and report on it? Do you want to learn sound-editing software?  Come to our
working group meeting at noon on Tuesday at the IMC or email or call with
your idea.

Sandra AhtenIMCRN is now airing weekly on UPTV (Insight Channel 5).
Thurs Feb. 7, 9 PM
Thurs Feb. 14, 7PM
Thurs Feb. 21, 7PM
Thurs Feb. 28 7 PM

This week our accompanying video included pic of local protests by Ben
Grosser. (Will you see yourself?)
The stories include interviews with members of the Teen Awareness Group
discussing peer sexual education with Sarah Lazare and an interview with
Ricky Baldwin by Clint Popetz as well as headline by Dave Berliner and
myself.

Do you have an idea for a story? Come to our working group meeting at noon