[Peace-discuss] RE: Peace-discuss Digest, Vol 13, Issue 19

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 09:07:19 CST 2005

Hello,

This is something I received from Global Exchange.  One of their
representatives is coming to Urbana/Champaign on February 28 to March 1 (a
Monday and Tuesday).  If anyone is interested in working directly with JoJo
Farrell to arrange an event, or knows someone who would be, please feel free
to forward this email and contact JoJo directly.

--Phil Stinard