[Peace-discuss] Forgiveness Weekend

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 08:36:44 CST 2005

Carl, I wasnt minimizing the importance of racism in making the war in Iraq
easier for the US to prosecute--that's pretty obvious.  I was pointing out
that there are local racial issues as well, and yes, if you consider
disproportionate incarceration among racial minorities to be a racial issue,
then that's one of the issues the conference dealt with.

--Phil