[Peace-discuss] Teach and grow rich

Barry Walker reactive1 at mail1.pstdlver1a53.com
Thu Feb 24 15:34:54 CST 2005

New Page

Hello

If you are motivated and a qualified communicator, my
associates and I will personally train you to do between 10
to 40, four-minute presentations per week from the comfort of
your home, to quality prospects who request help from you.
You decide whether they qualify for your time.\xa0\xa0\xa0

We will demonstrate to you that you can make $1,000 a week
part time using this system.\xa0 Or, if you have 20 hours per
week, you can make in excess of $5,000 per week, as many
people are currently generating.

Plus I will introduce you to my mentor who makes well in
excess of $50,000 monthly.
\xa0
Many call in, few are chosen.\xa0 This opportunity will be
limited to a few qualified individuals per state.\xa0

Call the 24 hour pre-recorded message number below.\xa0 We will
take as much or as little time as needed to see if this
program is right for you.

Please do not make this call unless you are genuinely money
motivated and qualified.\xa0 I need people who already have
people skills in place, and have either made large amounts
of money in the past, or are ready to generate large amounts
of money in the future.\xa0 This is not about being financially
comfortable.\xa0 It is about true financial independence.
The freedom to enjoy your life the way you and your family
deserve.\xa0\xa0
\xa0

I look forward to your call.

***208-439-1522 ***

Sincerely,

Barry Walker

You have received this email because you visited our site or one of our partnered sites and commenced registration to receive our newsletter.

If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below or you may contact us at the address below.

or send a blank message to: mailto:r.reactive1.0-4d812f0-4270.lists.groogroo.com.-peace-discuss at mail1.pstdlver1a53.com

Global Offers Network
2033 San Elijo Avenue, #411
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA 92007