[Peace-discuss] Shipment Status, Package Number : 4959EYS927835KM

Elton S. Lewis DaphneCaphtorimPA723 at cashette.com
Tue Jan 18 04:35:24 CST 2005

I missed shouting carefully.
I am enjoying eating in the river.
Joseph has just remembered walking.

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.	-Voltaire [François Marie Arouet] (1694-1778)
Were those pilots practicing praying?

About life  We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.	-Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)	 Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)

Luke is missing jumping today.
But, I spent the next three weeks making a piece of simple software for her son to her specifications. While I was at it, I put 4-8 pictures on the screen as well. The simple program was finished and ready for her child to see. As I was presenting it, the other children in my classroom were pushing each other to get to the computer screen to touch that Touch Window and hear the word spoken again and again. I looked at these kids and was amazed. There was no music, no animation, nothing cute about this program at all, just real pictures with real words. I was stunned. I just watched the children. Within 10 minutes, several children who had never said a word in their life, made approximations of several words. I was hooked.
Haven't the computer programmers already practiced shaving?
Haven't you disliked reading?