[Peace-discuss] Urgent Prayer Request

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 18 10:03:05 CST 2005

The following is from a relative in California that was sent to Grandpa W.
requesting that he pray. He sent this e-mail on to me to post here to share
a pretty disheartening take regarding those deployed in Iraq.  This is from
a chaplain which I think makes the attitude even more disgusting.
Jan Kruse for Grandpa Wahlfeldt