[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [PresentDanger] Ending the War in Iraq | Does Occupation Prevent Civil War?

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 19 22:15:35 CST 2005

The two articles that can be addressed below are useful and
comprehensive discussions about what policies are needed to resurrect a
viable situation in Iraq. The Bennis and Leaver article seems
especially complete and cogent, while the porter article is a useful
addendum. mkb

> Ending the U.S. War in Iraq: How to Bring the Troops Home and
> Internationalize the Peace
> By Phyllis Bennis and Erik Leaver

Phyllis Bennis is a fellow at the Institute for Policy Studies
(http://www.ips-dc.org) in Washington, DC. Erik Leaver is the policy
outreach director for the Foreign Policy In Focus project
(http://www.fpif.org) at the Institute for Policy Studies.