[Peace-discuss] DN! -- MIA on UPTV Ch 6 Fri, Jan 21

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 22 14:32:11 CST 2005

UPTV failed to broadcast DN! yesterday, January 22 as well as January 12 and
January 5. So far, they are averaging one missed program per week. I (and
others) have contacted them about these outages each time. As you can see in
my message below to Chris Foster (UPTV Coordinator) I'm escalating pressure
to resolve this unacceptable situation...