[Peace-discuss] Obama-Durbin Watch

sparenti at uiuc.edu sparenti at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 31 11:20:22 CST 2005

Thank you, Morton.

Last week I bumped into Brandon Bowersox, who was EXTREMELY
active in Obama's election(Brandon may have been the
Champaign County campaign manager, though I'm not quite
sure). When I mentioned me/our disgust with Obama's voting
record in the past few weeks, he agreed wholeheartedly, and
said we need to be one of the forces putting pressure on
Obama, as we were one of the main groups to get him in
during the primaries. So we can count Brandon in.

I am out of the country right now, but will be back this
weekend, and will begin to see how can we can influence
Obama.