[Peace-discuss] The U.S. Occupation of Iraq: Three Perspectives (fwd)

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 31 15:03:05 CST 2005

[From the current New Politics, Vol. X, No. 2, Winter 2005, Whole No. 38
<http://www.wpunj.edu/newpol/issue38/cont38.htm>.  --CGE]

        We are pleased to present three distinct viewpoints on the ongoing
U.S. occupation of Iraq. Each contribution addresses such critical issues
as the forthcoming elections, the declared and undeclared aims of the Bush
administration, and the nature of the resistance. As always, New Politics
invites further discussion and comment from our readers.

* Self-determination and Democracy in the Iraqi Conflict, Barry Finger

	<http://www.wpunj.edu/newpol/issue38/finger38.htm>

* Unraveling Iraq: The Sociopolitical and Ethical Dimensions of
Resistance, Wadood Hamad

	<http://www.wpunj.edu/newpol/issue38/hamad38.htm>

* A Horizon Lit With Blood: The U.S. Occupation and Resistance in Iraq,
Glenn Perusek

	<http://www.wpunj.edu/newpol/issue38/perusek38.htm>

	###