[Peace-discuss] Israeli question

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 10:53:12 CDT 2005

Can someone be kind enough to explain to me why Sharon is supporting the closing of some Israeli settlements? It strikes me that this is exactly the opposite course to be expected from him. I feel that there must be something I am missing; and he must be being duplicitous, but can’t figure out why. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if I am missing the obvious. Chuck

“The Holocaust proved to be the perfect weapon for deflecting criticism of Israel

For Alexander, the uniqueness of The Holocaust is ‘moral capital’; Jews must ‘claim sovereignty’ over this ‘valuable property.’” -- The Holocaust Industry by Norman Finkelstein ..

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed by menacing it with and endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” H. L. Mencken

 My Web Site Click Me Too

http://mail.yahoo.com