[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Your Meeting with Timothy Johnson

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 1 15:19:46 CDT 2005

Folks,

I signed up with the Campaign for Reader Privacy Team to visit Rep. Tim
Johnson to talk about the Patriot Act.  The meeting is going to be at
his office on July 11th and 11 am.  I got the following reply, but only
opened it now since I have been away at a meeting.  At the time of
writing, they were looking for someone to come forward to be the
meeting coordinator.  Did anyone agree to do this yet?

Begin forwarded message:

Al Kagan
University of Illinois Library
1408 W. Gregory Drive