[Peace-discuss] AWARE T-Shirts

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Jul 12 19:02:54 CDT 2005

Hi:
In an effort to get an inexpensive AWARE T-shirt for myself and to keep the message simple I had the one (in the picture) made at Weiskamp screen printers.  If AWARE members want to keep the price low and buy locally produced T-shirts that are  *Sweatshop Free *  & American Apparel* we need to limit the number of colors and location of screen printing on the T-shirt.  The one in the picture has the website www.anti-war.net on the back.  Each additional color adds about $2.00 per shirt and if you add another screen printing location of a second color the price increases from a little over $10.00 to $14.00 per shirt. More colors the cost goes higher. The prices are if AWARE orders at least 25 T-shirts. I wanted an AWARE T-shirt like the one I had them make at Weiskamp.  I guess others may have a desire for a T-shirt with more graphics and colors and that would be fine too.  I wanted to get a simple inexpensive shirt with an AWARE message.  If others want something else that might be more what David and Darrin Drda are looking into.  I will bring the info I have to the next meeting and see what others might like to do.
Thanks,
JAN Kruse