[Peace-discuss] Imperfect persons

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Tue Jul 12 20:38:11 CDT 2005

Nat Hentoff is an ardent attacker of a woman's right to choose, of a
person's right to ask for for assisted suicide, etc..
This article is about the presumed injustice done to Terri Shiavo,
and the evil Michael Schiavo.
It is devious distorsion and one sided.  I wouldn't take anything he
says here at face value. --mkb