[Peace-discuss] Imperfect persons

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 12 23:05:00 CDT 2005

It's exactly human rights against US government depredations
that we should be concerned with -- in our imperial conquests
abroad, our world-wide gulag, our incarcerated population (the
largest in the world per capita) at home, and in our
undemocratic courts.  Let the people decide, in the old SDS
slogan. --CGE