[Peace-discuss] "Liberal" media

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Mon Jul 18 20:58:41 CDT 2005

Carl, you persistently seem to conflate "liberals" with those,
perhaps like Franken (Clinton, etc.), who evidently are supporting
the occupation for strange and/or corrupted reasons. But you omit
those, probably the large majority,  who are strongly against the
occupation (including Move-On followers, The Nation editors, many of
UFPJ, etc.). What's going on here? Are you becoming paleoconservative?

--mkb