[Peace-discuss] Fw: New Project in Palestine

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 29 14:21:48 CDT 2005

This message was sent to our aware at anti-war.net address (unsolicited). It
describes a unique, new, ambitious Palestinian advocacy program in the Tel
Rumeida neighborhood of Hebron, occupied West Bank. Tel Rumeida is described
as particularly victimized by extremist Israeli settler violence. ISM
(International Solidarity Movement - who many of us are familiar with and
who pass through town occasionally) will be a cooperating organization.

They are looking to build their contact list and for funding.