[Peace-discuss] AWARE'S Washington DC Charter Bus Flier

Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Fri Jul 29 22:09:37 CDT 2005

I realize their is some debate regarding the two demonstrations being
planned during Sept 24 - 26 in Washington DC.  Since AWARE is planning
to organize a charter bus to attend that weekend, I wanted some
feedback that have AWARE's consensus.  Attached is a flier I have
drafted.  Please take a look at it.  I have stated both UFPJ and ANSWER
are planning rallies.  It is inferred that people could attend the
rally of their choice if they are not united by then.  Also I included
some wording regarding Palestine along with occupation of Iraq.  Hope
this is broad enough to cover all the concerns being discussed on this
issue.  We need to finalize this Sunday night so that we can start
getting word out soon!Remember this is a flier and space is limited.
Thanks,
Durl