[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [PDI] anti-semitism and Zionism: links at end

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 18:00:17 CDT 2005

FWIW

Geraldine Perry <healthadvantage at comcast.net> wrote:
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:38:38 -0500
From: Geraldine Perry <healthadvantage at comcast.net>
To: IL Progressive Dems <PDI at illinoisprogressives.org>
Subject: [PDI] anti-semitism and Zionism: links at end

Dear Friends,

Maybe we all need to take a deep breath and consider some facts, do some research - even if we think we've done enough already (HINT, we have NOT). This whole topic of Palestine v. Israel - instead of focusing on rights to land,water,etc - seems always to degenerate into adversarial camps - which it should not - and really MUST not do - if we are to succeed in learning the truth about our so-called leaders, AND CREATING THE REAL MOTIVATION FOR GETTING RID OF THEM, ESPECIALLY THE WORST AMONG THEM. Part of this requires we must investigate ALL sides of history, NOT JUST ESTABLISHMENT HISTORY - which is one mechanism through which we are being brainwashed. This is truly asking a lot as we often discover things we wished weren't true when exploring "alternative history". Just consider Zinn's People's History as one rather benign example.

[snip]

ANTI-SEMITICSM VS ZIONISM links to further reading together with short exceprts:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/zanda.cfm

What is Anti-Semitism?

Anti-Semitism is prejudice or discrimination against Jews, based on
negative perceptions of their religious beliefs and/or on negative group
stereotypes. Anti-Semitism can also be a form of racism, as when Nazis
and others consider Jews an inferior "race."

What is a "Semite"?...the common definition:

1. A member of a group of Semitic speaking peoples of the Near East and
northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians,
Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.

2. A Jew.

3. Bible. A descendant of Shem.

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

Introduction is pasted below but make sure to read the artlicle "Pleas
to Rescue Jews in the Holocaust Ignored by Zionist Leaders" :
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/pleasignored.html

INTRO: Contrary to common perception, Jewish anti-Zionism is not
restricted exclusively to the well know Jewish anti-Zionist movements
such as Satmar and Neturei
Karta.

There are in fact many Jewish movements, groups and organizations whose
ideology regarding Zionism and the so-called "State of Israel" is that
of the unadulterated Torah position that any form of Zionism is heresy
and that the existence of the so-called "State of Israel" is illegitimate.

No one has had to create any antagonism between our Torah and Zionism
because such antagonism exists by virtue of the essence of Judaism
itself, which can never tolerate the heresy of Zionism.

Zionism is wrong from the Torah viewpoint, not because many of its
adherents are lax in practice or even anti-religious, but because its
fundamental principle conflicts with the Torah.

Unfortunately, due to many undesirable factors, the view of Torah-true
Jewry has been concealed from the general public.

We, the staff at www.jewsnotzionists.org are delighted that with the
advance in media technology a substantial benefit to researchers,
students, and the general public has been made available. We are elated
at the advantage which the internet provides for the presentation of and
accessibility to a position so widely held yet so deliberately ignored
by many a Zionist-inclined medium.

It is our hope that the information presented on this site will be of
benefit to all and that we soon merit the peaceful dismantlement of the
so-called "State of Israel" and that Jewish-Muslim brotherhood be
restored as prior to the arrival of the Zionist scheme on the global scene.

http://watch.pair.com/mystery-babylon-4.html#conspiracy

The term “anti-Semitism” involves a number of fallacies, one of these
being that all of the Semitic people are of Hebrew descent. It is a
fact, however, that the Hebrews comprise only 10% of world Semites. Dr.
Alfred Lilienthal observed that, “In fact, it is the Zionists who have
been anti-Semites starting from the holy land of Palestine and ending
with a worldwide movement against Muslims and Arabs who form 90 percent
of the Semites.”

Another misconception, fostered by failure to understand the history of
Israel, is that the international Hebrew community is religiously and
politically monolithic and that criticism of one faction within this
community amounts to prejudice against all people of Hebrew descent. In
fact, most theories of a “Jewish conspiracy” condemn all Jews and fail
to take into account the schism that split ancient Israel, which was
precipitated by the idolatry of the tribe of Dan.

. . .Does the Prieuré de Sion control the Roman Catholic Church today?
According to various sources, INCLUDING THE JEWISH ENCYCLOPEDIA, the
House of Rothschild has been the long-standing trustee of the Vatican’s
wealth.

“Early in the 19th century the Pope came to the Rothschilds to borrow
money. The Rothschilds were very friendly with the Pope, causing one
journalist to sarcastically say ‘Rothschild has kissed the hand of the
Pope... Order has been reestablished.’ The Rothschilds in fact over time
were entrusted with the bulk of the Vatican’s wealth. THE JEWISH
ENCYCLOPEDIA., vol. 2, p. 497 states, ‘It is a somewhat curious sequel
to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Rothschilds that
at the present time (1905) the latter are guardians of the papal
treasure.’ Researcher Eustace Mullins writes that the Rothschilds took
over all the financial operations of the worldwide Catholic Church in
1823. Today the large banking and financial business of the Catholic
Church is an extensive system interlocked with the Rothschilds and the
rest of the International Banking system.”

Imagine voting like this: You recite your choices to an anonymous person hidden behind a screen. He/she then assures you that they have been recorded correctly and that the process is over and you can leave. Would you have much faith in that system? How is it different than paperless electronic voting?

"Were I an Arab . . I would rise up against an immigration liable in the future to hand the country and all of its Arab inhabitants over to Jewish rule. What Arab cannot do his math and understand what immigration at the rate of 60,000 a year means: a Jewish state in all of Palestine." -- David Ben Gurion 1937

My Web Site Click Me Too