[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [SRRTAC-L:16781] Re: Handout for prospective enlistees??

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 10:05:42 CDT 2005

I downloaded a flier from AFSC this morning, which I
shortened to half a page, with the basic points. I'm
going to make some copies for tomorrow, but of course
anyone is welcome to do the same with these other
fliers, which make some of the same points.

David

http://www.rethinkingschools.org/archive/19_03/recr193.shtml.