[Peace-discuss] Farmers Market and Taste of Champaign Requests

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 11:27:08 CDT 2005

I really need someone to be able to cover the table
from 7 to 9 this Saturday, because I have to leave
promptly after set-up. Carol McCusick has signed up,
but I'd like to have this confirmed. Also, let me know
if you can commit to other slots on Saturday.

I won't be in town for Taste of Champaign, so somebody
will have to be responsible for set-up and break-down,
including transporting the stuff. This would best be
done by two people, one with the tent, the other with
the boxes. Let me know if you can help.

As far as personing the table during T of C, e-mail me
back if you're interested. I will set up and e-mail
list, and I'll start to develop a chart. If anyone
knows the exact times on Friday and Saturday (june
14-25), please let me know. I'm not sure if Sunday is
involved.

David