[Peace-discuss] Club Dead

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 16 15:47:15 CDT 2005

All this bruhaha about the conditions at Gitmo. Look, the
detainees have never been denied fruit. Water, maybe, trials,
definitely. But they've got more fruit than Miami Beach. Also,
apparently, a beautiful view. Yesterday Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-
Ala., "expressed impatience at Democrats who called for more
legal rights for detainees. He said the newly constructed
facility at Guantanamo was on 'a beautiful site' and 'would
make a magnificent resort.'" Of course! A resort! With, uhm,
very late check-out: "As for the detainees held there, 'some
of them need to be executed,' Sessions said."

We look forward to the t-shirts: "My daddy went to Gitmo and
all I got was this lousy t-shirt because he's dead now."

--<http://www.wonkette.com/>