[Peace-discuss] Fragging in Iraq

Paul M. King pmking at uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 18 02:44:05 CDT 2005

Fragging would also be a reasonable response to incompetent
superiors. They don't mention it here, but I would guess
that this would be the most common reason for it. I was
assigned under various incompetent superiors while in the
Army and they used to talk about fragging them if we ever
had to go to war with them...

Hey, it's war. What do they expect? It's simply a matter of
staying alive.