[Peace-discuss] Taste of Champaign????!!!!!

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 17:12:43 CDT 2005

Linda Evans has reported to me that the commissars of
Taste of Champaign claim to never have received our
application, and that our check has not been cashed.

I think that this is outrageous. WEFT was not given a
table either. There is plenty of space for tents,
whether we are on their map or not. Does anyone want
to respond to this situation? Do we want to join with
WEFT to demand a space?

David