[Peace] Re:[Peace-discuss] Taste of Champaign????!!!!!

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 13:00:55 CDT 2005

Once again, this discussion belongs on "peace-discuss"
alone, not the "peace" listserve, which is reserved
for announcements and meeting minutes.

This has been discussed and decided more than once at
AWARE meetings.  Occasionally people forget or just
respond to a message sent on the wrong list.  It's
easy to do.  I do it, too.  But please let's respect
folks who only want to be on one list or the other.
We lose people off both lists this way.

Thanks-
Ricky