[Peace-discuss] Fwd:Show America the Truth

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Tue Jun 21 21:47:47 CDT 2005

>From Tom Hughes
Dear Jenifer,

In order to get the truth out about Iraq, you and I need to keep pushing our leaders and the media to come clean. That's why we've put together a new Flash movie about the Downing Street Memo -- a movie made to help you spread the word.

In just over a minute, you can show your neighbors, family, co-workers, and others why President Bush owes our troops -- and every American -- an explanation. Watch the video, and then send it to as many people as you can:

http://www.democracyforamerica.com/memo_movie

Americans deserve to know the truth about this war. Every day innocent Iraqi civilians and brave American servicemen and women die. The more people we can reach with this movie, the closer we come to the day when we bring our troops home alive.

Sincerely,
Tom Hughes
Democracy for America

P.S. If your computer has a hard time handling Flash -- or if you want to read the Downing Street Memo in full -- you can go right to our petition to "Demand that Congress hold full hearings." Here's the link:

http://www.democracyforamerica.com/downingmemo

---

https://secure.democracyforamerica.com/contribute

This email was sent to jencart at mycidco.com

You can invite your friends to join DFA by clicking here:
http://www.democracyforamerica.com/invite

You may unsubscribe by clicking here:
http://www.democracyforamerica.com/unsub/

|Paid for by Democracy for America, www.democracyforamerica.com,    |
|and not authorized by any candidate.  Contributions to Democracy   |
|for America are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.    | \-------------------------------------------------------------------/
***
This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your device but has been saved on your webmail account.  It will be stored there for future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which time it will be deleted.  If you have access to a computer and wish to view the complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your MailStation e-mail address and password.