[Peace] Re:[Peace-discuss] Ideas and legalities RE: Taste problems

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 22 09:28:04 CDT 2005

I agree.  We should assume that there was a mail problem unless we have
evidence.  We should request a meeting.  If all else fails, we can
always leaflet in the public park.  The deception dollars have arrived
and I can make the cost of war bookmark size leaflets.  Unfortunately,
I will out of town all weekend.  I will get the deception dollars and
leaflets to the right people.